Montebello: Home and Gateway
Montebello makes the most of its wooded site near the Potomac River. The ‘beautiful hill’ was first named Mount Eagle by early owner Lord Bryan Fairfax in consultation with George Washington. Read the history.
Today's Montebello offers great views, great surroundings, great interior space, great commutes, great living.
The residential buildings feature
Click for floor plans to see details or here for building plan.
Some of our amenities:
Indoor and outdoor pools
Bowling alley and billiards/ping pong room
Exercise rooms and playgrounds
Café, bar and outdoor deck, market, hair salon
Shuttle service to Metro
- Onsite management office
- 24-hour gate control and grounds patrol
- Onsite engineering, housekeeping and maintenance staff
New for 2011:
- Otis elevators in all four residential towers
- Hallway carpets in Buildings 1 and 2
- Lobby furnishings in Buildings 1 and 2
- Pool canopy
Montebello Condominium Unit Owners Association, 5905 Mount Eagle Drive, Alexandria, VA 22303 (703) 960-0410 MCUOA@vacoxmail.com